The Lonely Linuxer #25 – The Comeback

Hello everyone,


After a couple of unexpected system crashes (also known as hospital visits), I'm happy to report that the maintenance is complete and the user is back online.


During my downtime, many of my projects were left waiting in the background. Now that I've rebooted, I've been spending time polishing some of my older games, particularly Flappy Commander and Hero Zombotag.


A lot of the improvements came from feedback I received on TikTok. Like any good open-source-minded developer, I listened to user reports, fixed bugs, improved gameplay, and pushed a few quality-of-life updates.


You can find all of my projects here:


https://hubahuba.itch.io/


If you enjoy my work and would like to help keep the servers running (and the developer supplied with coffee), you can now support me through Trakteer as well.


Thank you to everyone who continued to support my projects while I was offline. Your feedback, encouragement, and bug reports are always appreciated.


The terminal is open once again, the prompt is waiting, and there is still plenty of code to write.


Until next time,


Stay sigma.


— Hubaka


Sent from a Linux machine, probably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lonely linuxer log #20 – re-introduction

The Lonely Linuxer Log #14 — Confession of an AI-Powered Penguin 🐧

A Lonely Linuxer Log #17 – My Walking Hobby