The Lonely Linuxer v2 Log #1: The Next Step
The Lonely Linuxer v2 Log #1: The Next Step
Hello everyone!
Welcome to the first entry of The Lonely Linuxer v2. A lot has happened since my previous posts, and I feel like this is the right time to start a new chapter.
The biggest change has been my chatbot project. What started as Herobot Multilingual has now evolved into Herobot-Llama. Instead of simply improving the old version, I decided to redesign it around a local Llama model. It now supports internet search and has become a much more capable assistant than my earlier chatbot. Building it taught me a lot about Java, AI, local language models, and how different components can work together to create something useful.
I also started experimenting with AI in a different way. Recently, I used Google Flow to create YouTube Shorts. It's fascinating to see how AI can help not only with programming but also with creating content. I'm still learning, but I'm excited to explore what I can make next.
Of course, game development is still one of my biggest passions. I've been thinking about returning to some of my older projects instead of always starting new ones. Two games that I especially want to improve are HeroZombotag and Flappy Commander. Looking back at my old work reminds me of how much I've learned over the years. I know there are many things I can polish, whether it's the gameplay, the visuals, or the overall experience.
One thing I've learned is that progress isn't always about making something completely new. Sometimes, the next step is improving what you've already built. Every project becomes a lesson that helps the next one become better.
As always, Linux remains my daily companion. It continues to be the environment where I write code, experiment with new ideas, and build the projects that I enjoy sharing with everyone. There are still many things I want to learn, and I know there will be challenges ahead, but that's part of the journey.
This is only the beginning of The Lonely Linuxer v2. I have many ideas I want to bring to life, from improving my AI projects to updating my games and creating more content along the way.
Thank you for reading and for supporting my work. Whether you've downloaded one of my games, tried my chatbot, or simply stopped by to read this blog, I truly appreciate it.
See you in the next log.
— Hubaka
Comments
Post a Comment