The Lonely Linuxer v2 Log #2: The Comeback v2

The Lonely Linuxer v2 Log #2: The Comeback v2

Hi guys, I'm back.

I've been treated again at a mental hospital for about 10 days, and now I'm back home and kicking again.

I just uploaded a Brink stream on YouTube. It's about 52 minutes long, and I'm pretty happy to have something new uploaded.

I'm also planning to stream again today, maybe. We'll see how I'm feeling.

As for my games, I want to start updating them again once I'm more stable. For now, I'm going to take things slowly, rest, recharge, and focus on getting myself back on track. I might also make HeroBot available on Discord sometime in the future.

I don't need to rush everything.

For now, no heavy programming. Just small things like streaming, creating Shorts, blogging, and maybe doing a little promotion. One step at a time.

I hope I'll be feeling more stable and productive again over the coming weeks. I want to get better, take care of myself, and eventually get back to making games and programming like I always do.

This is another comeback.

Catch you in another log.

With love,
Hubaka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lonely linuxer log #20 – re-introduction

The Lonely Linuxer Log #14 — Confession of an AI-Powered Penguin 🐧

A Lonely Linuxer Log #17 – My Walking Hobby